Saturday, April 18, 2015

QUEER BOY'S DIRGE

When you failed to register my pleas of longing
And cut me out of your life
I caved in, knowing my life was over for now
Your tumescence, pregnant with desire
Belied the absence of emotional depth
When you failed to register my pleas of longing
The corporeal frame was rent and sundered
While metaphysics of apotheosis went unregarded by
I caved in, knowing my life was over for now
You fashioned me, like cut glass, in a figurine
That irradiated the accoutrements of your integument
When you failed to register my pleas of longing
Though the substratum of immanent madness
Was stroked into bedlamite incendiarism
I caved in, knowing my life was over for now.
Love is fruitless, desire unprofitable
As mirrored other becomes the self, wherein
When you failed to register my pleas of longing
I caved in, knowing my life was over for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment